The purchase or sale of a home is often one of the most important transactions for you and your family. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, Lynn will review and negotiate the purchase agreement, advise you concerning the legal issues involved, assist you with the inspection process, and assist you in satisfying the other party’s conditions to the sale and closing the sale.
- Advising you concerning the legal issues involved in the purchase or sale of your home.
- Reviewing and negotiating the sale contract.
- Assisting you in the inspection process.
- If you are buying a home, reviewing the mortgage loan documents, and assisting you in satisfying the lender’s requirements.
- If you are selling your home in a “short sale” (the sale price is less than the mortgage balance), assisting you in obtaining approval of the sale from each of your mortgage lenders.
- Assisting you in satisfying the other party’s conditions to the sale.
- Closing the purchase or sale.