Buying or selling a business or a line of business is often one of the most significant transactions in the life of a business. It also can be an involved and time-consuming process. Lynn has extensive experience representing purchasers and sellers in these transactions. She will prepare (or review) and negotiate the transaction documents, advise you concerning the legal issues involved, and assist you in investigating the business (“due diligence”).
- Advising you concerning the legal issues involved.
- Assisting you in investigating the business (“due diligence”).
- Assisting you in gathering and organizing due diligence materials for review by the other party.
- Preparing and negotiating the sale documents.
- Assisting you in satisfying the other party’s conditions to the purchase or sale.
- Closing the purchase or sale.